We Bulk Email! Advertise with Bulk Email!

From: <Online@fiberia.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 07:18:04 -0400
To: Online@fiberia.com

Anouncing a Bulk Friendly Isp!

We Bulk Email!
 Are you tired of getting kicked offline for Bulk Emailing?
Well now you can bulk email without getting kicked offline. Call Online Direct a Bulk Friendly ISP.
513 874 7437

For only 125$  a month plus a 50$ setup fee we will send out 35,000 emails a week for you.
Plus provide you with a bullet proof pop 3 email acount so you can recieve all of your mail.
Ask About our special offers!
 Any type of bulk adversting!
Advertise Smart  Bulk Email Today!
Call Online Direct at 513 874 7437

If your an Adult Webmaster or a professional bulk emailer ask about the only technology that can email to america online 24hrs a day!

Online Direct

if you wish to be removed from this list please type remove in reply box