Re: Translation

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 18:45:15 +0100 ()
To: Rafael Cardoso de Souza <jubsrafa@iconet.com.br>
cc: www-html-editor@w3.org
On Mon, 10 Aug 1998, Rafael Cardoso de Souza wrote:

>     I like, if possible, to work in the tranlation into Portuguese. I'm Brazilian and I have free time.

help translate the HTML 4.0 spec into Korean. I have added your
name to the list of volunteers on our website:

  http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html40-updates/translations.html

Sorry for the delay in replying. Many thanks for offering to
help translate the HTML 4.0 spec into Portuguese. I have added your
name to the list of volunteers on our website:

  http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html40-updates/translations.html

I suggest you contact the other volunteers working on Portuguese
to see how you can help on translating or reviewing.

When the translation is complete, we will add a link to it from
the above page.

Regards,

tel/fax: +44 122 578 2984 (or 2521) +44 385 320 444 (gsm mobile)