Re: HTML Help

Benjamin Badgley wrote:

> Hello,
>
>   I'm writing as a matter of inquiry. Firstly as an average webmaster
>  allow me to commend the W3 organization for their efforts. That aside
> I will eloberate as to my inquiry. W3 has recently placed HTML4.0 into
> recommendation stasis, I know that W3 released a help file for windows
>  for HTML3.2's recommendation. I am direly curious as to wether or not
>    such is planned for the new standard. I will apologize for a non
> desire of just printing out the new proposal, yet the documentation is
>  rather extensive. I feel that a help file would be rather nice as it
>  proved very useful for Wilbur and consequent HTML authoring binges by
>                          me and surely others.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in and support of the HTML 4.0
Recommendation.
I am not aware of any plans by W3C to release a help file for Windows
about HTML 4.0 (though this is not a guarantee that there won't be one).
Can you direct me to the help file about HTML 3.2? I have not seen
this and would be interested in reviewing it.

Thank you in advance,

 - Ian

--
Ian Jacobs (jacobs@w3.org)