Translation of the HTML 4.0 Specification into ARABIC

From: Sami Hassan Shalaby <sshalaby@link.com.eg>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 13:18:10 +0300
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>
Dear Sir,

I'm interested in your project of Translating The HTML 4.0 Specifications
into
other languages. I hereby express my wish to share this activity through
carrying
out this translation into ARABIC Language.

I believe that my capabilities, qualifications and experience encourage me
submit this request, hopefully to produce some outstanding yield.

I've read almost all the web published references to the works of
translating
the HTML 4.0 Specifications in the W3C.org site, but I'm still confused
about:

1. How and when to start and how and when to deliver the output?
2. On what basis my used glossary will be approved?
3. What are the requirements that I should possess in order to be
    accepted as a registered translator for this work?
4. How am I going to be part of an already existing team?
etc...

Will you kindly guide me to the formal and straight forward rout to
start this project, which has to be carefully scheduled.

Regards

Samy Shalaby
General Manager

ALTECH - Arabic Localization Technology