Translation of HTML 4.0 Specification

From: Castellina Zisu <castellinaz@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 04:22:14 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

Dear Sirs,

While surfing through your web page I discovered translations of the
a.m. and was wondering whether those translators have to have a
special degree or have to specially apply for translating HTML 4.0. Do
they get paid? Is there a deadline when the translation has to be
finished? Do they get or can they get a document like a reference that
they
worked as freelancers for your company?

I am a 24 years old young lady (student and freelance worker) and I
live in Germany but I could translate it in Romanian (if sought), as I
was born in Romania.

I plan on buying a home PC as I will soon register for some distance
education courses and then I could start work.
In case I would get some refund from your company I plan to invest it
in new programmes for my PC and my further education career.

Please advise a.s.a.p. Thank you in advance.