HTML 4.0 spanish translation volunteer

From: Carlos medina <s954219@ariel.macarthur.uws.EDU.AU>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 21:10:38 +1000
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
dear HTML editor (?):

I write to you to offer my help in translating the HTML 4.0 specs into
spanish.

I am at university studying computing in Australia and I have tertiary
level of proficiency in both spanish and english.

I have already seen the list of spanish translators and it seems quite
extensive.  If my help is still required, please forward this note to the
appropiate person organizing the spanish effort, or inform me otherwise.

Sincerely,

  Carlos Medina
Sydney - Australia