Showing interest in volunteering in sharing the "English into Chinese" translation for HTML4 literature

From: Lee Kin Fun Peter <plee0534@netvigator.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 23:00:35 +0800
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Dear Mr. Editor,

I'm Peter Kin Fun LEE and I'm willing to volunteer for the translation
of the literature for the HTML4. I'm currently job-hunting and I think
it will be a great experience to be able to share this honorable task at
the mean time..

I can use Chinese Windows and search words using the "pinyin" phonetic
approach. My qualifications in this field includes Diploma in
Translation Studies from the Hong Kong Society of Academics ( English
into Chinese Language) (Examination Results due this April the latest).

If you're interested in my participation, please email me at

Thanks and best regards