Showing interest in the volunteer translation work for HTML4 (English into Chinese)

From: Lee Kin Fun Peter <plee0534@netvigator.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 22:54:33 +0800
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Mr. Editor,

I'm Peter Kin Fun LEE, and wish to volunteer for the above-captioned
work.

I have written an examination in Translation Studies and the results
will be released coming April (the latest). My past experience working
in a translation company and other works has given me confidence in this
field.

Contact me at <plee0534@netvigator.com> if you accept my participation.

Best Regards,

Peter.