HTML 4.0 information to be used within my web space

From: robert eveleigh <evrobert@idirect.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 17:59:52 -0500 (EST)
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Hello My name is Robert Eveleigh ...

I am look at your HTML 4.0 Specification I like what I see but I would like
to add to my web space , But my people who are comming to it is for the
beginer ..

The data I think is in large files in some parts I would like to brake them
a part so they only see the part they link to not a whole page where they
might get confued ..

I would like to do it to this doc. if this is all right if not can you tell
me where I can get a file that I can ..

Thank you for your time
Robert Eveleigh
Email: evrobert@idirect.com