Re: HTML spanish translation

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 14:36:38 +0000 ()
To: (wrong string) ņa Fernandez Ruiz <0287380f01@abonados.cplus.es>
cc: www-html-editor@w3.org
On Fri, 6 Feb 1998, Begoņa Fernandez Ruiz wrote:

> I want to help on the translation of the 4.0 version of HTML on
> spanish, and want to know what i have to do or how can i help to
> do it.

Thanks for volunteering. The specification is quite long, so you may
wish to share work with other translators on writing and reviewing
Spanish translations. I am adding you to the list on

  http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html40-updates/translations.html

and to the W3C email list for translators as described on that page.

  w3c-translators@w3.org

I am adding links to individual translations from the translations
page as they produced.

Regards,

phone: +44 122 578 2984 (or 2521) +44 385 320 444 (gsm mobile)