Re: Translations

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 15:57:52 +0000 (GMT)
To: Henrique <kicofranco@iname.com>
cc: www-html-editor@w3.org
> already helping with translations to  Portuguese spoken in Brazil, I am
> putting myself at your disposal, in case you are needing any further help.
>
> I am Brazilian born, graduated in Mechanical engineering at Glasgow's
> University (Scotland), and I wrote three (Published) books, and recently I
> am writing articles to the third age newspaper published by São Paulo's
> University

Thanks for volunteering. I am adding you to the list of translators
and will add you to the email list w3c-translators@w3.org

I suggest you contact the other volunteers working on the Brazilian
version of Portuguese to see how you can pool your efforts on
translating and reviewing the HTML 4.0 specification.

Regards,

phone: +44 122 578 2984 (or 2521) +44 385 320 444 (gsm mobile)