Want to join in your translation job.

From: Kyongha Lee <khlee@grigg.chungnam.ac.kr>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 20:38:41 +0900
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Dear Editors and Translators.

Hello?

recently, I've know that the new versoin of HTML, "HTML Ver.4.0". But In
our Country, We haven't the translation of This document, "HTML 4.0
specification" yet. So Iwanna join to your translation job. I want to
translate this document into Korean. How can I contact you for my
working? And How can I work this translation job?

The following is my Personal profile

I received B.S from the dep't of Information communications Engineering,
Chungnam National University. and I'm in M.S course in Chungnam Univ.
Korea

I joined and worked in Internet Expo'96 Korea session

I'm interested in the following area

 1.Object-Oriented Data Base system
 2. World Wide web
 3. Combinding Database and WWW