Re: Spanish translation. . .

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 17:23:48 +0000 ()
To: bayoan@caribe.net
cc: www-html-editor@w3.org
On Mon, 12 Jan 1998 bayoan@caribe.net wrote:

> I am an Electrical Engineering undergraduate senior from the
> University of Puerto Rico, MayagŁez Campus.  I learned HTML using
> the specs from your site, and I use your site extensively for
> reference.  I would like to help with the Spanish translation for
> the 4.0 spec.

Thanks for volunteering. The specification is quite long, so you may
wish to share work with other translators on writing and reviewing
Spanish translations. I am adding you to the list on

  http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html40-updates/translations.html

and to the W3C email list for translators as described on that page.

  w3c-translators@w3.org

I am adding links to individual translations from the translations
page as they produced.

Regards,

phone: +44 122 578 2984 (or 2521) +44 385 320 444 (gsm mobile)