Re: Translation of the HTML 4.0 specification - Danish

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 15:39:38 +0000 ()
To: Anders B. Skjønaa <ABS@HTMS.DK>
cc: "'www-html-editor@w3.org'" <www-html-editor@w3.org>
On Sun, 21 Dec 1997, [iso-8859-1] Anders B. Skjønaa wrote:

> We are in the position to translate the HTML 4.0 specification into
> danish, and would like to help the W3 to do that. It is of great
> importance for us, that the new specification reaches the danish user
> ASAP.

Great!

> The team of professional Internet developers have been using the draft
> since it was released - in Intranet projects - and have earned quite
> some experience with HTML 4.0.
>
> Are there any deadlines?

No. Its up to you. I am adding links to individual translations as
work on them proceeds.

> The team members are:
> Bo Præst Nielsen (bpn@htms.dk)
> Carsten Hess (crh@htms.dk)
> Freddie Sachmann (fsa@htms.dk)
> Anders B. Skjønaa (abs@htms.dk)

Thanks for volunteering. There is one other volunteer
for Danish: Ulrik Guldbk <ulrik@mensa.se> whom you might
want to involve. I am adding you all to the list on

  http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html40-updates/translations.html

and to the W3C email list for translators as described on that page.

  w3c-translators@w3.org

p.s. sorry for the long delay in replying.

Regards,

phone: +44 122 578 2984 (or 2521) +44 385 320 444 (gsm mobile)