Translation Questions.

From: HHK <i27700@lgen.co.kr>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 17:24:39 +0900
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>
To Someone who related with copyright of HTML 4.0

My name is Han Kim from Korean..

I've worked for LG as a part of IT Engineer for a couple of years..

I am so interested in HTML and its development, especially HTML 4.0 and
DHTML which still needs

some census..

Well.. I would like to translate the HTML 4.0 Standard into Korean

I 've published a book about Visual Basic and ActiveX something..

For transfering the HTML 4.0 to Korean and publishing it in Korea,

What should I get ?..

Should I get a kind of permission from W3?..

If then how ?..

What about copyright in Korea?..

Please let me know it as soon as possible..