Advertisement: Graphics for the Web & Paper Printing.

From: <85kE1B55w@cass1troo.com>
Date: 22 May 98 8:57:20 PM
TO: Graphics@w3.org, at@w3.org, the@w3.org, web44.es@w3.org
 We apologize for the intrusion. To remove your
 name from our list "reply" and type "remove"
 in the subject heading.
 Affordable custom graphics and art for your
 Web site or paper printing. (To get to the
 following address just copy and paste them
 in your browser's locator)
 See samples of custom headers & banners at
 See samples of custom digital illustrations at
 See samples of custom icons/clip art at
 See samples of cartoon art at
 To see samples of gif animations email us at
 To purchase original collections of clip art visit
 our store at http://www.littlemenstudio.com/
 If you don't get a quick email response call us
 at 203-544-8708 or 212-479-8592
 9Am to 5pm eastern time.
 Thank you
 T. Stephen Burroughs