Your Web Visibility Report

From: <report@top-10.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 00:38:40 -0400
This report reflects your web sites standing within the
top 20 listings on the following search engines:
AltaVista, Lycos, Magellan, Excite, InfoSeek, Webcrawler, PlanetSearch, Northern Lights, Yahoo, HotBot
The keyword(s) used for the search are: [MULTILEVEL]
Your web sites URL: http://www.w3.org

Yahoo        000
Lycos        000
Excite       000
HotBot       000
Magellan     000
InfoSeek     000
N.Lights     000
AltaVista    000
Webcrawler   000
PlanetSearch 000

WVI          000

A complete explanation of this report is available at:
             http://www.top-10.com/faqs.html
Thanks for using our report. It is available
to you any time at no charge. if we may be of service
please contact us.   [code20]

              TOP 10 PROMOTIONS
             http://www.top-10.com

  "WE'LL GET YOUR BUSINESS TO THE TOP"