Re: css translation german

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 16:06:25 -0400
To: Thomas Janotta <Thomas.Janotta@rostock.netsurf.de>
CC: www-html-editor@w3.org
Thomas Janotta wrote:

> hi ,
> i am thomas from germany. on the translation page for html 40 i found
> serveral people, but none for css2. do they do it also? what have i to
> do, when i want to help translating the  css2 draft into german???
> tks for reply (hakon didn't reply yet)
> cu :-)

Thank you for showing interest in the CSS2 specification, currently
in the Proposed Recommendation status. Once it becomes a Recommendation,
we will establish a similar mailing list for translations. Keep your
eyes on http://www.w3.org, where announcements of Recommendations
are made. Once it becomes a Recommendation, your help will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks for offering to help,

 - Ian

--
Ian Jacobs / 401 Second Ave. #19G / New York, NY 10010 USA
Tel/Fax: (212) 684-1814          Email: jacobs@w3.org