Re: Showing interest in volunteering in sharing the "English into Chinese" translation for HTML4 literature

On Wed, 18 Mar 1998, Lee Kin Fun Peter wrote:

> I'm Peter Kin Fun LEE and I'm willing to volunteer for the
> translation of the literature for the HTML4. I'm currently
> job-hunting and I think it will be a great experience to be able
> to share this honorable task at the mean time..
>
> I can use Chinese Windows and search words using the "pinyin"
> phonetic approach. My qualifications in this field includes
> Diploma in Translation Studies from the Hong Kong Society of
> Academics ( English into Chinese Language) (Examination Results
> due this April the latest).

Thanks for volunteering and sorry about the delay in responding
to your message -- I have been swamped by email recently.

I have added you to the list of volunteers and suggest you
subscribe to the w3c-translators email list.

Best wishes,

phone: +44 122 578 2984 (or 2521) +44 385 320 444 (gsm mobile)