Volunteer for translation of HTML 4.0 into Chinese

From: Taylor Ren <taylorr@sz.cssd.com.sg>
Date: 30 Dec 1997 10:35:00 0800
To: "HTML Translation" <www-html-editor@w3.org>
Dear Editor,

My name is Taylor Ren and I worked as a Senior Marketing Executive of
China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park Development Co., Ltd.

My English proficiency is good as English is our daily working language.
Also, I am a Chinese and my Chinese is of no problem. I have already
translated some information on Frame (downloaded from Netscape) for some
selected friends. I also constructed my home pages by myself so I have a
good understanding of HTML.

I would like to volunteer to translate the newest HTML 4.0 specification
into Chinese and share it with all my Chinese friends.

Please let me know whether you require any other qualifications, whether I
have been qualified, and how to co-ordinate with others who had already been
the volunteers to translate HTML 4.0 specification into Chinese.

Best Regards and Happy New Year!

TR@Office