Translation of the HTML 4.0 Specification

From: Li Dan <danli@public.gb.com.cn>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 18:18:30 +0800
To: "'www-html-editor@w3.org'" <www-html-editor@w3.org>
Hi,

I am planning to publish a CD-ROM which teachs people to construct
their Intranet and Web pages. I want to include detailed descriptions of
HTML 4.0 specifications in this CD. This CD will be published in Chinese.
Since I have to read and translate related documentations of HTML 4.0
into Chinese and you are also prepairing the Chinese version of HTML
4.0 specification, I think maybe I can help you do some work on it.

Also I want to know if I use translated HTML 4.0 specifications in my CD,
Is there any copyright restrictions?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Li Dan