html4 spec. translation volunteer (Hebrew)

From: Alex Aharonson <doty@netvision.net.il>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 23:15:13 +0200
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>

I'd like to volunteer to translate the html4 specification to Hebrew, which is mother tongue. Unfortunately, i can't commit to a deadline, but i'll try to finish as soon.

I don't see that anyone is doing a Hebrew translation right, and that's quite strange, considering the fact that html4 offers a great new easy way to create Hebrew webpages (thanks for the good work!).

OK, that'd be all, i'll be glad to hear from you.

Alex Aharonson
Nesher, Israel