Re: Broken process for errata [was: Re: Report...]

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 00:49:04 +0100
To: "Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>
CC: Misha Wolf <misha.wolf@reuters.com>, HTML Editor <www-html-editor@w3.org>, w3c html wg <w3c-html-wg@w3.org>
Actually the spec is bogus anyway. If not in using "he" for hebrew, it
is in only refering to ISO 639, which is confusing. I checked on it
myself, following the link given in the spec [1], and could only
conclude that there was really an error. If there is an addundum to the
ISO 639 it should be given.

At http://www.sil.org/sgml/iso639a.html, ISO 636 is said to be last
modified on July 11, 1997. How come the code listed there isn't "he"
then? In case of conflict who should we believe?
Arnaud Le Hors - W3C, User Interface Domain - www.w3.org/People/Arnaud