W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-html-editor@w3.org > October to December 1997

Re: A few more minor bugs in SGML files

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 11:52:05 +0100
Message-ID: <34571555.27CB617C@w3.org>
To: Gerald Oskoboiny <gerald@w3.org>
CC: www-html-editor@w3.org
Sorry Gerald, I made a mistake last week while editing the DTD source
file, and due to this the generated strict DTD were incorrect. I fixed
that on monday.

About the declaration file, it seems like I went through the same
scenario as you did and at the same time! Indeed, I tried it yesterday
and faced the same problems: we need to specify ATTCNT and APPINFO. As
far as DECSET is concerned I have set the limit to 65375 for now, since
it's the largest value nsgmls seems to accept.
-- 
Arnaud
Received on Wednesday, 29 October 1997 05:52:28 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 27 March 2012 18:16:43 GMT