Re: Some problems in WD-html40-971024

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 15:30:46 +0100
To: Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org>
CC: www-html-editor@w3.org
Hi Masayasu,
I'm sorry, I made an error last week while editing the source file from
which the loose and strict DTDs are generated. Due to this error the
generated DTD is invalid. It's now corrected and if you want I can send
you the correct version.

As far as the URLs for the entity files are concerned, I'm not sure what
the status is. http://www.w3.org/DTD/ was supposed to be created as a
general place holder but it still doesn't exist. Dave is in charge of
this so I don't know what's going on. I guess we should not rely on this
until we actually have it, so I'll change the DTD to fix this as well as
the names inconsistency.
Thanks for your report!
--
Arnaud