Volunteer editor

From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 21:05:27 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Since I'm going to read the entire draft anyway, would you consider using me
as a volunteer proof-reader/editor on the next revision?  I didn't particularly
read this draft closely, the things I caught just caught my eye.  But I'd be
willing to read it with a more critical eye.  Sometimes it helps to have
someone who hasn't seen the draft constantly review it.

Just offering to help if you want it.  I think the HTML 4.0 proposal is a
great one.

-MZ
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-737-2100 FAX: 510-737-2110 megazone@livingston.com
Snail mail: 4464 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588