Re: Nits in draft

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 10:50:58 +0200
To: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>
CC: www-html-editor@w3.org
> Section 14.2.2, page 146 - second paragraph after attributes defined
> elsewhere:
> "...we returning to..."
>
> we're returning to, or we return to

Actually it's a little more thatn that which is wrong:

To illustrate the use of PARAM, returning to the clock example, we
suppose that the applet is able to handle two run-time parameters that
define its initial height and width.

> Section 14.5.1, page 154.  Under attributes defined elsewhere, 'title' is
> listed twice.

Right.

> Section 14.5.2, page 155.
>
> "It is only possible to define a server-side image map for the IMG [p 140]
> and INPUT [p 196] elements (using MAP [p 152] and AREA [p 152]).
>
> What do MAP and AREA have to do with server-side maps?

Nothing. :-(

> Don't mean to be a pest.  I think the spec is great, just want to catch
> the little things.

Don't worry. Very few people actually bother reporting all these minor
errors and it is difficult for us to catch them all. So your reports are
very helpful and appreciated!
--
Arnaud