Comments of HTML 4.0 draft

From: Dan Oscarsson <Dan.Oscarsson@trab.se>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 14:24:33 +0200 (MET DST)
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Hi

Having read through the html 4.0 draft I have one comment:

In the chapter about FRAMEs it is defined that the
attributes marginwidth and marginheight for the FRAME element
must have a value greater than on pixel.

This is bad, then the user cannot control fully the look. It should
be possible to have a margin of zero pixels so that two frames can
be beside each other without any space in between.
I can see no reason not to allow zero pixels.

It works in Netscape.

Regards,

   Dan

--