From: E. Stephen Mack <estephen@emf.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 05:22:02 -0700
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Greeting Arnaud,

In forms.html, I've noticed two mistakes in the TEXTAREA

First, there is some strange code in the "Attributes
defined elsewhere" section that includes many less-than

Second, the example states in part:

   <TEXTAREA rows="20" cols="80">
   First line of initial text.
   Second line of initial text.

However, the DTD excerpt above indicates that the NAME
attribute is required; this attribute is missing from the
TEXTAREA element here.

Hope this is helpful; more errors when I see them, unless
you let me know that most of these errors have already
been found.

E. Stephen Mack <estephen@emf.net>
(408) 395-2748