You're a Mining Company Netfind!

From: Judy Litt <graphicdesign.guide@miningco.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 97 14:34:31 GMT
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

I'm the Mining Company graphic design guide. That means it's my
job to mine the net for resources of
interest to the graphic design community, & present those
resources in a clear & concise manner.

Each week I pick several sites to be included in the Netfinds
section of my site
(http://graphicdesign.miningco.com/mbody.htm). It's either new -
or new to me - information of interest to the
graphic design community. Some of these resources will also be
moved into the resource list
(http://graphicdesign.miningco.com/mlibrary.htm).

The Netfinds only appear for one week, and are refreshed every
Thursday. I've included your site in this
week's Netfinds, & invite you to come & take a look.

--
Judy Litt                 Mining Company guide to Graphic Design
QuaLitty Design           http://graphicdesign.miningco.com/