Re: HTML 4.0 specifications and Working Draft

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 09:26:02 +0200
To: Joseph Gnall <joegnall@geocities.com>
CC: www-html-editor@w3.org
Hi Joseph,
there is unfortunately no easy way to print out the whole specification
which is made of several files which is something few browsers today
know how to deal with.
However, we've produced a PS file and a PDF file for this purpose. They
are available at:

http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-html40/html40.ps
http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-html40/html40.pdf

> I find that the specifications and working draft
> is very confusing trying to read through the browser

Are you talking about this HTML 4.0 in particular? We've got very good
feedback about it so far but if you disagree any suggestions to make it
better will be welcome!
--
Arnaud Le Hors - W3C, User Interface Domain - www.w3.org/People/Arnaud