PDF version of the HTML 4.0 draft attached

From: Terry Kuny <Terry.Kuny@xist.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 16:47:45 -0400
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
I know that you have a number of versions available
but since I had the postscript version distilled into
a PDF version, perhaps you would like to have this
one as well.

The PDF version allows for some very nice navigation within
the document (which in the PDF version is 267 pages long).

If you take a look, I think you will see the advantages of
this, especially given the size of the document.

Regards,

-terry

N.B. : The PDF file was removed from the message.