[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New Bobby Grace 2200 Copper Putter $59.95!!!

Brand New Bobby Grace 2200 Copper Putter!! Normally retails for $129.95!!  This is a classic and collectible putter.  If you are
interested in traditional feel, then this incredible putter is for you.  We have a limited number of these putters, but all are brand
new and have never been used.  Very similar to the type of putter that the Old Pros use.  If you are interested in a
great feel, with a classic putter, at an affordable price, then this putter is for you.  Length is 34" and comes with a True
Temper Shaft and a Griptec Putter Grip.  Remember, we have a limited supply (50), so act now.

To view and order, click on the URL below.

http://just4you.zoovy.com/product/NEWB1