[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

3/5 RIDER HAGGARD
 CLOSE,JO, BORG
  SOUTH AFRICA.

               (URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL)

     (RE:  TRANSFER OF ($ 152,000.000.00 USD

  (ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY TWO MILLION DOLLARS

  Dear sir,

  We want to transfer to overseas ($ 152,000.000.00
USD) One hundred and Fifty two million United States
Dollars) from a Prime Bank in Africa,I want to ask you
to quietly look for a reliable and honest person who
will be capable and fit to provide either an existing
bank account or to set up a new  Bank a/c immediately
to receive this money, even an empty a/c can serve to
receive this money, as long as you will remain honest
to me till the end for this important business
trusting in you and believing in God that you will
never let me down either now or in future.

 I am.Jubeeg Venture,the Auditor General of prime
banks in Africa,during the course of our auditing I
discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the
bank in 1990 and since 1993 nobody has operated on
this account again,after going through some old files
in the records I discovered that the owner of the
account died without a [heir]hence the money is
floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently
it will be forfeited for nothing.The owner of this
account is Mr.Allan P.Seaman,a foreigner,and an
industrialist,and he died,since 1993.and no other
person knows about this account or any thing oncerning
it, the account has no other beneficiary and my
investigation proved to me as well that Allan P.
Seaman until his death was the manager Diamon Safari
[pty].SA.

  We will start the first transfer with fifty two
million [$52,000.000]upon successful transaction
without any disappoint from your side,we shall
re-apply for the payment of the remaining rest amount
to your account,The amount involved is (USD 152M)One
hundred and Fifty two million United States
Dollars,only i want to first transfer $52,000.000
[fifty two million United States Dollar from this
money into a safe foreigners account abroad before
the rest,but I don't know any foreigner,I am only
contacting you as a foreigner because this money can
not be approved to a local person here, without valid
international foreign passport, but can only be
approved to any foreigner with valid international
passport or drivers license and foreign a/c because
the moneyis in us dollars and the former owner of the
a/c Mr.Allan P.Seaman is a foreigner too, [and the
money can only be approved into a foreign a/c.

  However,we will sign a binding agreement,to bind us
together i got your contact address from the Girl who
operates computer,i am revealing this to you with
believe in God that you will never let me down in this
business,you are the first and the only person that I
am contacting for this business,so please reply
urgently so that i will inform you the next step to
take urgently.Send also your private telephone and fax
number including the full details of the account to be
used for the deposit.

  I want us to meet face to face to build confidence
and to sign a binding agreement that will bind us
together before transferring the money to any account
of your choice where the fund will be safe.Before we
fly to your country for withdrawal,sharing and
investments.

  I need your full co-operation to make this work
fine.because the management is ready to approve this
payment to any foreigner who has correct information
of this account,which I will give to you,upon your
positive response and once I am convinced that you
are capable and will meet up with instruction of  a
key bank official who is deeply involved with me in
this business.I need your strong assurance that you
will never,never let me down.

 With my influence and the position of the bank
official we can transfer this money to any foreigner's
reliable account which you can provide with assurance
that this money will be intact pending our physical
arrival in your country for sharing. The bank official
will destroy all documents of transaction immediately
we receive this moneyleaving no trace to any place and
to build confidence you can come immediately  to
discuss with me face toface after which I will make
this remittance in yourpresence and three of us will
fly to your country atleast two days ahead of the
money going into theaccount.

 I will apply for annual leave to get visa immediately
I hearfrom you that you are ready to act and receive
this fund in your account.I will use my position and
influence to obtain all legal approvals for onward
transfer of this money to your account with
appropriate clearance from the relevant ministries and
foreign exchange departments.

 At the conclusion of this business, you will be
given 35% of the total amount, 60% will be for me,
while 5% will be for expenses both parties might have
incurred during the process of transferring.

 I look forward to your earliest reply through my
e-mail address or you can reach me on private TEL
NO:011-874-762-727947 or 871-762-727947.
FAX NO:874-762-727949

  I look forward to your earliest reply
  yours truly,

  Jubeeg Venture