Hi Suyesh,

I have been unable to open any link to the xfolite implementation.

For completeness, there is also some implementation called openRosa, with an implementation in http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/.
However, this is only a subset of the xforms spec for social survey functionality in mind.

Regards

Willem

On 2012/10/21 11:48 AM, Suyesh Amatya wrote:
Hi all,

Is it just Xfolite? I couldn't find any articles or research papers/publications regarding my questions.

Regards,
Suyesh Amatya