betterFORM limeGreen RC 4 available

From: Lars Windauer <lars.windauer@betterform.de>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 14:34:44 +0200
To: www-forms@w3.org
The betterFORM team is happy to announce that we've just rolled out betterFORM limeGreen release candidate 4. The final release is coming nearer and nearer...

betterFORM limeGreen is a tight integration of eXistDB and the betterFORM XForms engine and provides a feature-complete stack of tools to build pure XML applications from front to back.

The binary release can be downloaded at:

and the sources are available at GitHub:

The complete changelog is available in our blog at:

To get started please go here:

Happy xforming - the betterFORM team

Lars Windauer
betterFORM Project