FW: XForms' transform function

From: Philip Fennell
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 7:00 AM
To: 'John Boyer'
Subject: RE: XForms' transform function

John,

> whether you are also considering support for "type library" schematron validation.

Mainly I'm thinking of validating against a set of rules that are over-and-above those defined in an XML Schema. Business rules more than general structural/grammar validation but I hadn't really considered the notion of 'type libraries'. Although we can do a lot of these kinds of things using XForms' MIPs I was looking at how we can bring in and apply external business rules.

Regards

Philip Fennell
Consultant
MarkLogic Corporation