[ANN] betterFORM limeGreen RC 1 available

From: Joern Turner <joern.turner@betterform.de>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 11:58:42 +0100
To: "www-forms@w3.org >> \"www-forms@w3.org\"" <www-forms@w3.org>
The betterFORM team is happy to announce that we've just rolled out
betterFORM limeGreen release candidate 1.

betterFORM limeGreen is a tight integration of eXistDB and the
betterFORM XForms engine and provides a feature-complete stack of tools
to build pure XML applications from front to back.

More details about the new release can be found on our blog at:
http://betterform.wordpress.com/2011/01/20/whats-new-in-betterform-limegreen/

To get started please go here:
http://betterform.wordpress.com/2011/02/24/getting-started-with-betterform-limegreen/

Happy xforming - the betterFORM team