Re: XFOLITE

I am not sure what exactly you are asking, but the client can show forms either from within the installation .jar file or from internet (HTTP URL). The list of available forms is configured in the .jad file, see the one that is built by default for examples. Note that the client does not have any UI for entering an arbitrary URL. Adding one would not be difficult but it is not really a common use case as far as our research was concerned.

If this did not answer your question, please describe your problem in more detail.

BR,
--Oskari