Re: How to move selected items from one select drop down to another one in xforms on click of a button

John & all,

The idea of not using insert/delete is good. We do something
similar-but-different in our Dialog Select component:

http://wiki.orbeon.com/forms/doc/developer-guide/xbl-components/dialog-select
https://github.com/orbeon/orbeon-forms/blob/master/src/resources-packaged/xbl/orbeon/dialog-select/dialog-select.xbl

Here what we do is maintain the list of selected values as separate
tokens stored in a local instance (e.g. "foo bar baz"), as this
component is not allowed to modify the instance pointed to by the
itemset.

-Erik