Rendering of xf:input with integer binding

From: Philipp Wagner <news@philipp-wagner.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 02:12:48 +0200
To: www-forms@w3.org

in Mozilla XForms we currently render a xf:input with a bind to an
integer type as a spinbox (like those:
a textbox with those small up and down arrows). Recently a user
complained about this behavior, he expected a simple input box (without
the arrows).

How do other XForms processors render this type? I tried Orbeon, which
always displays a simple input box (and I didn't get formsPlayer to
work, and its website formsplayer.com seems to be down).

I thought about making appearance="full" showing the spinbox with
arrows, and all minimal and compact only a simple input box.