Re: Nested binds in future versions of XForms spec

Claudius,

Speaking for myself, I know that most of the curent XForms implementation
are offering nested binds as extensions, and there are enough advantages to
them that I wouldbe very surprised if they did not appear in the 1.2
specification.

There are similarly discussions about defining contextual variables in 1.2,
though at this point the working group is really just getting up to speed
after the chartering earlier this year. I know that both have been discussed
on the futures lists.

Kurt Cagle