Re: proposal for new submission replace mode 'new'

I would try hard to stay away from adding a new value for "replace" unless
there is a very strong argument to show that it is absolutely necessary.

As I tried to argue above, with HTML as a host language, replace="all" can
already result in different behaviors depending on the document type
returned by the submission.

-Erik