Re: New browser-based XForms processor

Hi Claudius,

Could you please explain how is your project different from XSLTForms?
I am asking because the Xforms landscape is littered with unfinished
and often abandoned, once-promising projects, and I wonder why not to
contribute your ideas and programming skills to an existing effort
instead of starting a new one?

Alex.