Re: New browser-based XForms processor

From: Alexander Žaťko <sano@strings.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 06:24:41 +0200
Cc: xforms ML <www-forms@w3.org>
To: Claudius Teodorescu <claud108@yahoo.com>
Hi Claudius,

Could you please explain how is your project different from XSLTForms?
I am asking because the Xforms landscape is littered with unfinished
and often abandoned, once-promising projects, and I wonder why not to
contribute your ideas and programming skills to an existing effort
instead of starting a new one?

Alex.