RE: New XPath extension function called xslt()

Manfred,

At the moment I can't point you to any publicly available resources. I
have presented the client-side XProc/XForms demo at the DemoJam at XML
Prague earlier this year, but apart from that, we haven't published any
materials about this yet.

The plan is to distribute our XProc implementation as a dual
Java/JavaScript package, but there is still work that needs to be done
to make the JavaScript version ready for a public release. When this
happens, we will most definitely publish some demos and articles on our
EMC Developer Network site (http://developer.emc.com/xmltech).

Regards,
Vojtech