Re: New XPath extension function called xslt()

From: Claudius Teodorescu <claud108@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 06:03:47 -0700 (PDT)
To: Ulrich Nicolas Lissť <unl@dreamlab.net>
Cc: Forms WG <www-forms@w3.org>
Hi,

1. I think that such action not-limited to XSLT (deserving the name of "transform" action in this case) is a marvelous generalization of an xslt action.
In such case, I think that a transform action could be part of the XForms Spec, as a good tool for processing XML server-side by using complex approaches (XSLT, etc.).

2. Your idea about using XProc and XQuery sounds very interesting. Could you be a bit more explicit about this?

 Claudius Teodorescu
http://kuberam.ro