Conformance Test 10.5.a

From: Lars Windauer <windauer@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 17:09:11 +0100
To: www-forms@w3.org
Cc: Jörn Turner <joern.turner@chiba-project.org>, Nick Van den Bleeken <Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
Hej list,

I got a question regarding the conformance test 10.5.a. Executing the form
with Chiba and dispatching the xforms:setindex (e.g. index="-1") action
results in three(!) xforms-scroll-first messages (because of three repeat
items) but the tests expects only one(?). This happens because the the
xforms-scroll-first event listener is placed within the 'lineset' repeat. If
the listener is placed outside the repeat (as shown in the XForms 1.1
recommendation 9.3.3. Handling an Event Dispatched to a repeat Element)
everything works as expected (only one xforms-scroll-first message is
rendered). My question is now, if action handlers within repeats are
repeated too, or not??

best regards

lars