Re: JSON API call from XForms

I think that the input element with suggestions taken from a
controlled dictionary (or onthology), as the demo you have posted,
should be a new input element type for xForms. It can be very useful
in forms for the description of user generated contents, like tags on
Flickr.
What do you think? Can we suggest it for the next xForms version?

I have also noticed that xForms lacks of a round() function, to round
decimal numers to n decimal places.

--
Salta la crisi! Investi in comunicazione <http://isotype.org/?lang=it>
--

Rispetta il tuo ambiente, pensa prima di stampare questa e-mail. Grazie.