Re: disabled controls bindset failure

Actually, I was wrong.  We already support throwing
xforms-binding-exception's during xforms-rebuild in the mozilla xforms
processor if we determine the same MIP has been added more than once.
The bug was in the testcase.  The bind elements in the original form are
missing the 'xf' namespace prefix so we weren't processing them as
xforms bind elements.  The parser saw them as xhtml bind elements.

--Aaron