RE: XSLT extension action - continued

From: Nick Van den Bleeken <Nick.Van.den.Bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 11:59:11 +0200
To: claud108 <claud108@yahoo.com>, "www-forms@w3.org" <www-forms@w3.org>
Hi,

* What do you think of the name 'transform' for the action?
* Isn't 'ref' a better name for the 'output' attribute (to be conform with the rest of XForms)?
* (not sure if this one) What do you think of 'origin' instead of input (to be consistent with insert action).
* Personally I like the parameters attribute (we could also use this approach if we decide to also add a transform() function), but wouldn't it be more form author friendly to support (also) param child elements which have 'name', 'ref'  and 'value' attributes?

Some questions:
* Are you supporting the 'context' attribute on this action?
*What is the use of the processor attribute?

Regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken
R&D Manager

Phone: +32 3 821 01 70